As a management services organization (MSO), Continuum Health delivers proven solutions to provider groups and aggregators, helping foster self-sufficiency by maximizing fee-for-service payments, transitioning them to value-based programs and preparing them for risk. Continuum also collaborates with payers to help drive value-based adoption among providers and improve the health outcomes of patients. The company optimizes performance through revenue cycle management, value-based care, practice management services and specialty care solutions. More than 1,500 primary care physicians, specialists and nurse practitioners caring for more than 1 million patients depend on Continuum’s business and clinical experts to help achieve their goals. Learn more at www.continuumhealth.net.
Description of duties:
- Goal is to reduce the number of outstanding claims and increase cash revenue in the most efficient and timely manner.
- Identify trends/billing issues and report them to management.
- Communicate politely, clearly and efficiently with coworkers, insurance representatives, office managers and advocacy personnel.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement, eob’s, insurance billing requirements, medical terminology, coding issues, Medicare, Medicaid, MS Office Suite (including spreadsheets).
- Minimum of two years of medical billing and collections experience.
- Must be detail oriented and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IDX software is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed