As a management services organization (MSO), Continuum Health delivers proven solutions to provider groups and aggregators, helping foster self-sufficiency by maximizing fee-for-service payments, transitioning them to value-based programs and preparing them for risk. Continuum also collaborates with payers to help drive value-based adoption among providers and improve the health outcomes of patients. The company optimizes performance through revenue cycle management, value-based care, practice management services and specialty care solutions. More than 1,500 primary care physicians, specialists and nurse practitioners caring for more than 1 million patients depend on Continuum’s business and clinical experts to help achieve their goals. Learn more at www.continuumhealth.net.
The Financial Analyst will be required to analyze, verify, process, and report financial information. Will work directly with physician recruitment and practice acquisition team to prepare financial analysis and supporting documents related to financial evaluation, aggregation, and data. Will be responsible for developing and implementing procedures to improve efficiency of business plan workflows and working with stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include:
· Prepares the foundation for all necessary economic assessment, financial valuation and other supporting analyses for specific opportunities identified by leadership.
· Supports the evaluation and development of new business opportunities from conception to business plan completion.
· Collaborates with outreach team to facilitate data gathering and aggregation.
· Prepares presentation materials for executive audiences and external prospects.
· Coordinates with stakeholders in Revenue Cycle Management and Business Development through the regular course of due diligence.
· Documents and tracks business plan status within project management solution.
· Profiles prospective opportunities utilizing numerous publicly available and proprietary research sources.
· Identifies opportunities for operational improvements and/or expansion of services and implements approved enhancements.
· Analyzes impact of regulatory and legislative changes to existing and prospective business engagements.
Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree, required